Our mission is to be a successful business with a safe, positive and friendly working environment that benefits clients, suppliers and employees.
Our values are reflected in these five statements:
- We go the extra mile with expert support, advice and service
- We celebrate team and individual success
- We continuously improve our products, services and skills
- We build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
- We follow the procedures set out in our company policies
In line with our Corporate Social Responsibility policy, we aim to be a good corporate citizen in everything we do.
- We invest in people’s continual personal development through employee training and our extensive apprenticeship programme
- We follow an ethical purchasing policy
- We support local businesses and groups in the communities where we work
- We aim to protect the local environment
- We respect human rights and equal opportunities in every area of our business
OAASIS have employed all apprentices that have completed their qualification; they have excelled in providing individual support and development opportunities.
City College Norwich Assessor/IQA